The policy was developed in connection with the requirements contained in the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation). The purpose of the General Policy on Personal Data Protection is to define the principles of processing and protecting personal data in order to obtain an optimal and consistent with the requirements of applicable legal acts the manner of processing information containing personal data.
- The administrator of your personal data that you voluntarily submit to us, is Ghelamco PL 17 Sp. z o.o. Hotel SKA, Plac Europejski 1, 00-844 Warszawa, KRS 0000477187, NIP: 525-256-49-34.
In the interest of security of the data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent unauthorized access to data. We control their performance and constantly check their compliance with the relevant legal acts – the act on the protection of personal data, the act on the provision of electronic services, as well as any type of implementing acts and Community legislation.
- Personal Data are processed on the basis of the consent expressed by the User and in cases where the law authorizes the Administrator to process personal data on the basis of law or to implement the contract concluded between the parties.
- The Website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following way:
(a) by information entered voluntarily in forms
- The website collects information voluntarily provided by the user.
- The data provided in the form is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. in order to subscribe to newsletter
- Personal data left on the website will not be sold or made available to third parties, in accordance with the Data Protection Regulations.
- You have the right to access your personal data, the right to rectify it, request restriction of processing or deletion.
- The Website may contain links to other websites. Such websites operate independently of the Website and are not supervised by the website in any way. These sites may have their own privacy policies and regulations that we recommend to read.
If you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data by us, please contact our Data Protection Officer via email: email@example.com.